Sunday, September 09, 2007

wonderous weekend

it has been a fun-filled weekend!
i got to meet my beloved girlfriends on friday!
♥♥♥
my dearest phanny, jawslyn, shiyin and rossie dear!
special thanks for rossie's hubby roy too, for being photographer!
i love you girls so much!
too bad lianie dear and sindy dear weren't free to meet us that night.
:(

♥phanny dear♥
i haven't seen this girl for sooooooo long!
please huh dear, don't evolve into a workaholic okay?
but still, KICK FRIENDLY ASSES AT WORK!
woots!
:D

pretty bride-to-be rossie who is going to get happily married to roy
in another 3 weeks' time!
and what an honour it is to be your "sister", rossie dear!
i feel so happy for you and roy! ♥

shiyin, phanny, jaws and i headed over to zouk after the chilling session.
rossie had to work on saturday morning so she couldn't join us. :(

shiyin, you are SO PHOTOGENIC!
i am serioussssss...
gimme something to contain my drool.
i'd kill to have your nose and pretty cheekbones!
hehehe!

we saw a few of the AMKSS girls there too!
here's jaws and i with rena and geraldine!
:*)


with rachel!!!!

and also pretty huishi! :*)

i had a tiff with miumiu that night
but i'm glad everything ended okay.
it is just both of us being insensitive again.
but yea.
which couple doesn't quarrel?
okay, we are normal.

so we made up and he accompanied me to hall 2 DND
which i agreed to be one of the judges for their annual pageant.
it was fun!


the theme of the night was fairytale but apparently,
"Best Dressed Award" was won by optimus prime.
a friend of mine once said that he wanted to do an optimus prime costume for halloween.
i have seen clips of cosplayers dressing up as transformers and all
but wow.
i am impressed with terry toh's costume.
and to think that
HE ACTUALLY DID IT IN A WEEK!
respect.
hahahahahaha.

it may not be like super professional but HELLO!
it is handmade!
i think terry probably got A* for his art.
lol.

miumiu and i wanted our 5 seconds of fame with optimus prime!

and i secretly wish i am megan fox.
hahahahahaha.

AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT!

the pageant was quite good too!
and i got to meet weng from modelinque again after a good three years!
surprisingly, he still remembers me!
and he looks exactly the same as 3 years ago.
still so graceful and model guru like.
:)

caught teresa, my ex roomie when we were in hall 2 too!
sometimes i kinda miss staying in hall.
the activities are so brainless sometimes,
but everyone just seem to enjoy themselves so much!
being happy, isn't that what matters the most?
:*)
it was a great feeling to see my ex hall 2 friends!
weets.

and i remember a picture of teresa and i in this EXACT pose 3 years ago
when i was still a pageant contestant for hall 2.
hahaha!
i hereby pronounce that this shall be our signature pose.
LOL.
:*)

and to end off the pose for today,
pictures of my gorgeous mother!
i made my mother up for her company DND at swissotel.
the theme (as you can probably see) is retro.
and my mom totally rocked it, for me at least.

styled by her personal fashion consultant
and outfit from our very meagre wardrobe collection.
hahahaha.
she is wearing my hairband, my necklace, bracelet, leggings, earrings.

HOTTEST MOM ALIVE!


Comments:
Thanks for tagging! yeah never got to thank you for helping me with the tickets.

one of my bloglinks is a big fan of yours and she told me you shifted here, i just didn't update my links yet. i is lazy.

i still see you once in a while at can A. STUDY HARD AH!! Cheers!
 
wa you and your mum! super look alike!!!! wee weet! Hot mum!
 
How I wished I cld be there. Missyoumissyoumissyougurlies! :(
 
aiyo dear i feel so flattered...u r more photogenic than me dear! i enjoyed myself that day..glad that u had too...hehe..love ya! :)
 
Post a Comment