Tuesday, August 21, 2007

what is in your bag?

i had the privilege of taking a cab to school today,
courtesy of miumiu cat. hehehehe!
i had to wait for him until 3am last night because he had night firing to do
AND HE STINKS SO BADLY!
cooked him noodles and all.
so it is his responsibility to make my journey to school more enjoyable.
HAHAHAHA!
yay.

fatness.
i think i really look like a dumpling now.
but actually, i'm big fat and happy.
so yeah. happiness is the key! :*)

i got bored in the cab and took pictures of what i had in my bag.
hahahaha.
i thought the colors were quite pretty, that's why.
teehehe!

in my comfy black bag, we have....
bright yellow shades case from topshop (pressie from shiyin dear)
transparent pencilcase with little treasures like lip balm and hand lotion
pink organiser
rainbow coloured handphone pouch
strawberry pouch for the camera
my purse (pressie from miumiu)
and my pink waterbottle (pressie from miumiu)

is there anything that you cannot live without?
as for me, i think i can survive without ANYTHING.
except money of course! or i'll have to walk home!
i'm a very very sotong person.
i've left home without my phone, or wallet before
and i still made it home at the end of the day.
so yea.
hahahahaha.

okay, i got really random up there.
today liqin came over to my school to accompany me for lunch
and get his keys back from me.
he was really forgetful that day after zouk!
left his keys in my bag!
but yea!
welcome to stinky NTU for lunch
:*)

i went to meet my FYP professor in the evening today
and it was indeed a nerve wrecking and stressful session.
i thought that i have prepared myself well enough for a bombardment session
but MAN I WAS SO WRONG!
i think i better buck up and be proactive or i'll be so dead.
MIUMIU, can you pass me some first class power please?

*spasm*
Comments: Post a Comment