Friday, August 24, 2007

the poorest rich girl


yes your eyes are not playing tricks on you.
i have S$5.45 left in my bank account.
so folks who wants to ask me out to have buffets, high tea, manicures,

please spare me for now.

friends, fiends, fans whoever,
if you would like to make a small donation of any amount to
SAVE-STARVING-PEGGY-FUNDS
please do a transfer to the account number as stated in the receipt above.
hahahahahahaha!

thank you for your kindness.

xoxo

anyway, i've been deprived of good shopping for a very long time!
but i have to add that my miumiu have been fabulously fabulous
to lend me money to shop at zouk's flea market.
hahaha.
URGH! GIMME MY SALARY BEFORE I STARVE TO DEATH!!!!

Comments:
Hey babe!
we're in the same boat!!!

im effing broke now too!
i have like 2 dollars in my account!!!
 
oh dear....u reminded me when i was your age, my bf (now my hubby) and i were poorer than church mouse, really, counting coins and eating only bread (from mum), so poor we were hungry....but lucky got LOVE.....and we survivied...heehee
 
audrey! you truly another champion lor! hahahahaha! at least i'm richer than you now! wah i feel rich again! LOL!

sophia, you and your hubby so sweet! from schooling all the way until you two got married! hehe! i'm really as poor as a church miu now! but rich with LOVE too! hehehehe!
 
omg!! that polaroid is how many donkey years ago?? hahaha! anyway, pls welcome me to your beggar club. let's go collect used cans.
 
hahaha sam, i think it's around 2 donkey years? lol! at raffles city shopping centre! the flesh imp fashion show! remember? hahaha. you and charlene were mad about that anorexic male model. lol!

anyway, i think collect cardboards better. hmm.. arboh we can set up home business - do pineapple tarts or smtg. lol.
 
err... maybe u should consider covering your bank account number... for paranoid security reasons? =)
 
Post a Comment