Saturday, August 25, 2007

cheap and good

i went zouk with jawslyn, rossie and roy last night.
and we all got to go in for free.
rocks.

we spent most of the time chilling at winebar!
and it's so so so nice talking to rossie and roy.
they're getting married next month!
and they're making me wanna get married too!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*hint*
okay, i'm kidding wokays?
and i'm so excited to be one of the "sisters" at rossie's wedding!!!
it's my first time being a "sister"!
woots!
but i'm feeling old already!
like reminding me that my age number starts with a "2" now.

i REALLY think they look uber compatible!
*weets*

it was a pity sindy dear didn't get to join us because she wasn't feeling well.
lianie, shiyin and fanny dears too.
:(
next time wokays?

"I WANT KTV!"

here's me and my gorgeous girlfriends.

i saw a few friends there too!

JOANNE!!!! who just reached singapore 1 month ago!
weeee! i'm so happy to see you again dear girl! :)

gorgeous gorgeous julin
yuan kai
yu da
and ken as well!woots!
i love friday nights out with my honey coated friends.
cheap and good. hahahahaha. totally rocks.

it is my 3rd anniversary with miumiu on tuesday!
how time flies!
it has been three years already!
okay, i'm really going to plan a kickass pressie for him.
cheap and good (just like phuture friday nights!)

WATCH OUT, MIU!
someone's gonna getta hurt real bad~
*love you*
hehehe!
Comments:
So sad I missed out the fun but but but, wait for me! I'l be back in action real soon! RAWF!*

PEGGY BAOBER ROCKS! Muacks!
 
i want my girlfriends back!!!
SHOO WORK!!!!
but no work = no $$$$ :(
kay! a bit of work..MORE GFS!!!!:p
 
Dear!! Lets do a KTV night with all the girls SOON!! my goodness. miss everyone!! MUACKS!

love,
jaws
 
yay! i love having more of my girlfriends too! :*)
 
Post a Comment