Tuesday, August 21, 2007

100 things that will make me happy

1. being able to play guitar really well
2. having my own mannequin
3. to own 100 bangles
4. seeing my boyfriend every morning when i wake up
5. having a life size hello kitty plush toy
6. having my own dog
7. having a daughter
8. armani white perfume
9. being able to toast and bake on the beach every weekend
10. speak french like a french
11. speak japanese like a japanese
12. speak cantonese like a cantonese
13. able to sing like alicia keys
14. scoring straight As this semester
15. scoring straight Bs ain't too bad too
16. kissing ashton kutcher
17. having well done manicure 24/7
18. having a diamond ring (wahh)
19. go france
20. cook my favourite mee hoon kway
21. play the piano
22. to own a guitar
23. kick my ex modelling agency booker's gay ass
24. to have long hair for me to cut
25. to rollerblade like a pro
26. to be able to swim (urgh)
27. to exercise and hopefully run a half marathon someday (daydream)
28. to see my grandpap again
29. to see takeshi kaneshiro
30. to possess a super power
31. to live a day like amelie poulain
32. to have a time machine
33. sing a duet with jay chou
34. ace my FYP
35. have my private chauffeur
36. to own really pretty looking feet
37. to have armpits that will never be stubbly
38. to have grandma forever
39. not to vomit ever again for the rest of my life
40. to have orgasms like a pig
41. whiter teeth
42. smaller face
43. higher nose bridge
44. to see real snow
45. to have extra syrup for my pancakes
46. to have jacket when i'm cold in the library
47. no one is around when i slip and fall
48. to have the radio play my favourite song
49. to watch amelie again
50. to memorise that chinese poem my teacher asked me to
51. seeing rosaline have her first baby
52. to go bangkok and shop like a mad woman again
53. know that class is cancelled on a rainy morning
54. to play frisbee really well
55. to have another tattooo
56. to always win arguements
57. to forgive and forget always
58. to be one of the desperate housewives
59. to retrieve that pink bunny soft toy i had when i was a kid
60. to be 5cm taller
61. to have slimmer fingers
62. get a driver's and biker's licence
63. tan naked
64. take pictures in a photo booth
65. go commando without anyone knowing
66. to have maroon and white walls in my room
67. to have fried mars bars now
68. to own a vespa
69. to have company in school
70. to be able to play the harmonica
71. to travel the world
72. to have white roses in my room everyday
73. to fly around with brandon routh
74. to see how my future kids will look like
75. never grow fat
76. have surprises from my boyfriend
77. receiving handwritten snail mails
78. to own that hat from fourskin
79. watch "love me if you dare"
80. have extra atap seeds in my ice kacang
81. own a pair of bright yellow killer patent heels
82. catch the phantom musical
83. to backpack
84. buy a black vast
85. cut my own album
86. dance like jessica alba on honey
87. hang out at the beach
88. champagne and lots of champagne
89. dresses with big pockets
90. to witness a thaipusam ceremony
91. a visit to the museum
92. being the first to grab new issues of CLEO
93. asking my brother to run errands for me
94. finding something i thought i have lost
95. to miraculously love studying again
96. to have long and pretty lashes
97. take a picture with the eiffel tower
98. to have miumiu scratch my back in the mornings
99. long hot baths
100. to go shopping with nicole richie
Comments: Post a Comment