Sunday, June 03, 2007

sand sea sun star biks

its sentosa day today with jawslyn and my cousin raylene.
its a sunny sunny day and now i'm already slightly burnt.
bleahs. but it was a lazy nice windy saturday afternoon out with my toes in the sand though!

totally love it!

the weather was great today.
everything was perfect except for those irritating people playing beach volleyballs.
THE FUCKING BALL!
can you guys like practise till you make sure you got total control of the ball before throwing face on a public beach!
its's not very shiok to be hit by the ball so many times CAN!

*deep breath*

my complexion is seriously fucking gross.
urgh!

jawslyn and i - so HOT.
LOL!

the spiderwomen strikes. (very random)

we headed over to my grandma's house together!
for a nice steamboat dinner and mahjong!!!!
hahaha.

I LOOK LIKE BRUCE LEE!

YUMMY STEAMBOAT DINNER AT GRANDMA'S!

i'm happy to see grandma and my family today!
but i thought my saturday could have been a teeny bit more exciting.
haha.
SHALL LOOK FORWARD TO SUNDAY INSTEAD!
ROAR!

another random pic to end the post.
LOL!


i hate mondays.
Comments: Post a Comment