Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ZOUK DAY

today, miumiu msged me and told me that he is going over to florence.
he say he will be droppign by monaco too.
OH DAMM!
i feel oh-so-jealous!
darn! i wish i'm also graduating this year!
fish!
anyway, its wednesday today!
and WEDNESDAY IS ZOUK DAY!!!!
*happiness*

here are some photos!

went shopping with daniel and saw meijing and yufei!
it has been so so long since i last saw them!
we were so excited we started snapping in the middle of citilink mall.
lol.
sorry bypassers at citilink mall - for blocking up the way!
hahahahahaha!

i don't know why but i've been feeling fat lately.
and i don't even feel like myself sometimes.
i don't know what the hell i'm saying and i'm sure you don't understand me too.
but yeah. sucks big time lah.
i don't know.
must be the stupid missing-miumiu-thing.
*blaming his absence*
hahahahaha.

i've been eating tau hway for lunch for the past few days in office already.
if this goes on, i'll be slim and trim by the time miumiu comes back.
but do not get me wrong!
i still eat alot during dinner!
i'm just trying to cut down a bit on my lunch! hehehehe!
i wanna lose weight lah. see those butterfly arms i've got!
not pretty lor!
but i succumbed to this in the end...

sorry. but it is truly irresistable.
hahahaha.
i know drinks are frigging fattening too!
but i'm gonna drink to my heart's fill later!
DON'T CARE!
woohoo!
ZOUKIE ZOUKIE, HERE I COME!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment