Tuesday, January 30, 2007

bursting closet

let me know if you like any of these clothes!
get me at pegs6@hotmail.com

floral halter neck top.
$20.
-SOLD-

retro polka dot shirt dress from Ebase.
$40
i really love this dress!


orange crochet top from Esprit.
only worn a few times.
$25.

brown dress with vintage floral patterns.
brand new!
very very good quality.
i think it suit well endowed or tall girls alot better.
skinny girls look "engulfed" in it.
$40. -SOLD TO CHRISTIE-


green mini dress.
brand new!
looks good on its own or with jeans.
body hugging.
good for skinny girlies!
$30. -SOLD TO NIKI-

white polka dot top.
this top is gorgeous. $15.
hahaha.
-SOLD TO BREN-

random singlet.
$8. -SOLD TO RUIYI-

random dress.
$15. -SOLD TO RUIYI-ok.
email me and try bargaining with me if you wanna test out your bargaining skills.
my closet is still on the verge of bursting.
but i love all my clothes.
(x_X)

i've got a shoot early tomorrow!
but i'm attacked by pimples again!
must be the damm PERIOD!
URGHHH!!!!!

WANNA COME JUST COME LAH!
DON'T BRING THE PIMPLES ALONG!
dammit!!!!!
Comments:
im having pimple attack too...sobs sobs...sobssssssssssss.....
 
Post a Comment