Wednesday, November 08, 2006

mugged, still mugging, will mug somemore!

i'm so so so so so so tired!
my neck hurts, my back hurts, and my head is totally saturated!
man! i hate exams!

i've been in school for the past 9 hours.
cooped up in the cold library studying the whole time except for the meal times.
and as a matter of fact, this has been a routine for me for nearly two weeks.
:'(

i can't help but religiously stick to this very gruesome routine.

the worst thing is, i soent like 5 hours reading and trying to figure out something in my tutorial.
and until now, I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!
please pardon me for ranting on and on about my schoolwork.
i hardly have time for anything else! :"""(((

i want to watch "Step Up"!!!
i want to go for a full manicure and full pedicure!!!
i want to go vivocity!!!
and i want to go IKEA!!!

nothing of the above can happen until my exams end.
my mommy's birthday is coming!
miumiu's birthday too!
and both falls right between days with papers.
:(
sad sad sad!!!!
i think we're just going to settle it with a pressie and humble meal.
BORING!
hahahahaha. grr! I HATE EXAMS!

p/s: thanks shiyin dear for coming by to mug together with me!
and sindy dear too! thanks for coming by to mug together yesterday! LOVE! :*)
Comments:
All the best in ya mugging & Goodie luck for ya exams wonder woman !
 
Dearie! You must *jia you* yah?
Me will support you all the way!
I am so looking forward to see you again!
And good luck for all your exams!
 
study hard pegs! the exams will be over in no time! JIA YOU ;)
 
hi peggy!! study hard!! ugh i'm slogging over my work here in london too. blehhhh
 
JIAYOU baoberrr! U're almost crossing the finishing line alr, hang on there!!! Cant wait to hang out aft exams. Loves*
 
jia you peggy, we are all mugging. i am mugging too!!! hehe add oil add oil!
 
I remember how i used to hate exams! But it'll be worth it when it's all over so jia you! I wanna go vivocity and the new ikea too!
 
thanks nielicious, rossie, lorette, sukuen, lianie, twotea and karen ashley!!!!

so touched to see encouragements despite most of us are very busy at this point of time!!!

i've been mugging relatively hard i suppose! haha! staying in the school library until late just to revise! and i have to say that i can' do these under the supervision of miumiu!
and thanks for the encouragements that kept me going!
BAOBERRR will jiayou!!!! :D

hope to bring forth more interesting blog entries soon!!!! :*)
 
darling!!!

the exams so yucky!!!

may it end soon and we can go gaigai tgr soon!

shopping, ktv, phuture, anythingfununderthesun!!!

weeee!!!

LOVE!
 
yes dear!!!! :D :D :D

love love love love love! :D
study hard!!! :*)
 
HELLO PEGGY!

Haha i have been a silent reader of your blog for a long time...just wanna say i would JUMP at the offer to get my teeth whitened at 500bucks! cos i was intending to whiten them at a thousand dollars after my exams...having A levels now.. hahah.. ok so could you give me the number of the clinic to contact? my email is april88khoo@hotmail.com

yepyep. Thanks LOADS. (: and btw i think youre very funny haha. cheerios.
 
STEP UP ROXX!

I just realised your face is on the CEE poster on the stairs leading up to LWN Library.
 
hi shiqi,
i have just emailed you at your email address! :)
hope you get your long awaited smile soon!!! :*D

hi vio!
i was a little stunned to see the poster over there too because that poster was supposed to be for the NTU open house during the start of this school term. lol.
anyway, i've watched STEP UP!
and YES IT ROCKS!!!!! :D :D :D :D
so glad i watched it!
i had to watch it alone bcos everyone else is busy with exams! HAHAHA!
i suppose you're from NTU too?
(since u saw the poster)
SO JIAYOU FOR THE EXAMS!! *roar*
 
Post a Comment