Thursday, September 21, 2006

sad day!

i am sad.
because it has been a long time since i've spent quality time with my boyfriend.
he has been busy with his work.
and i have been busy working on my own stuff as well.
the dates we had these days are so boring and stale.
movies, dinner.
i know dates are always like this.
but, it just feels "zzz"

couples are supposed to feel "zzz" once in a while right?
yea, i suppose so.

i had a photoshoot at SPH today.
for new paper voting advert.
and i was supposed to meet up with him after that.
he went for some mahjong session with his buds.
but sadly, he just left boon lay after i'm done with my stuff.
i've already told him that i'll be done at around 7 odd.
i was still thinking of having a nice dinner with him.
but when i was starving after my rehearsals, he just left his mahjong pit.

thus, this is dinner.

my dinner. pathetic.

y u m m y .

let's talk about something more exciting instead!!
i went clubbing with ma girls again yesterday night. :)
sindy, rossie, bland, erica, carine, huirong, jaws and michelle!!!
jaws and michelle decided to join us at the very last minute.
haha. and i'm glad they did! weetttt---!!

i wore my corset for the second time. gees.
it gives me big boobaass! HAHA.

the 4th picture is the best picture of myself. hahaha! :D

rossie, sindy and i shared a jug of long island! i think rossie drank the most!
hahahaha. but she is one real fighter! till the end, she still seems super sober! :D





i totally love hanging out with the girls!!

another hair story for monsoon tomorrow!
the voting advert for new face will be out this sunday!
must vote for me k? wahaha.
till then! :)

Comments:
juliass, whats ur prob!
 
hey, ur hair looks good, like windwash effect..but i agree the make up is a little too white..should blend in with ur neck..maybe u were just having a tiring day..it's ok pegs!u still look as great with or w/o makeup and we'll vote for u!!!
 
hahaha.
actually i agree that my foundation is too fair for me.
i'm a little too harsh on the highlighters! bwahahahaa...

and julia,
no he is not sick of me.
:) and yea! sindy dear looks
GGOOOOOODDDDD!!! :D"""

niki, my hair that night looked wet oily and sticky. haha. but still you must vote for me. buahaha. :p
 
hey pegs. wan any polo tees? pictures at my blog :D
 
hey babe love the corset! mind letting on where u got it?
 
judith! the polo tees are gorgeous but i don't wear polo tees one lah.. haha.. i think i only wear one twice a year. lol.

turtlelicious, i got got the corset at "tian studio" at far east plaza. they got an outlet at citylink mall as well. going at $49.90 if i remember correctly! :)
 
Post a Comment