Friday, September 15, 2006

before casting!

i think it is the coolest casting i have ever been told!
host for this informative dessert show for channel 5!
but i'm really worried because i can't speak for nuts!
nevertheless, it will be a great learning opportunity for me!
weeetttt---!!!
it has been a rainy morning!
and it has totally dampened my mood.
don't feel like stepping out of my hse at all!
:'(

so, blog first lor~
:)


alot of people say i look like my mom.
but it think she is WAAYYY prettier than me.


my room is in a terible mess.
if there is a disaster, i think i'm trip and fall when i'm trying to run out of my room.
hahahaha. ok. i'm exaggerating.



i have 5000bags. HAHAHA. ok, i'm exaggerating again.
i wish i got 5000 bags! lol.

i'm playing with myself again.
see, how my eyes can become very big... O_o






very li hai right? hahahaha.
i wore my new pretty pretty top today!
i love it! totally inside out outside in! it is SO PWETTY!!!!
and rossie say it makes me look slimmer.
yah. the key word here is "makes".
because i've gained alot of weight!

there has been guiltless sinful binging these days!
i'm so so dead!

i love and hate my pancake face.
it makes me look like pizzahut spokesperson.
and yet it can be so cute. LOL.
round round face look like an pan man. (http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~takashi_/pict/anpan/index_E.html)

so cute hoh~

BUT BUT BUT! i still want to be skinny!
GIMME BACK MY CHEEKBONES!!!

hehehehehehe!!!

i'm watching akeelah and the bee with my miumiu later after casting!
i think it is a super touching show.
i'm going to bring tissue paper out because i can forecast that
i'm going to sob later during the movie! :""(

and my hair is so long already...
suddenly feel like cutting again.
(i can imagine rossie and sindy's face when they're reading this above sentence)
HAHAHAHAHA!
Comments:
You look really pretty in the close-up shots. Continue to post more photos!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Dear Peg!!!

Your patterns really more than badminton!!!

Never fail to bring *smile* to my face!!!
*Haha*!!! :D

Oh! *CONGRATS* for yr desserts hosting thing???
BEST WISHES!!!

I LoVe your expressive eyes!!!
Long lashes!!!

Your *Pancake* Pizzahut spokeperson joke make me *LOL*!!!
*Wahaha*!!! :D

Yes! U do looked like your mum from wat I see!!! :D
Same nose hor? *heez*!!!

And Wah! I also always hear u wanna keep your hair long,
But now wanna cut again le???
*HAHAHA*!!! :D

Stay so sunshine always!!!
And u looked v pretty in those SENTOSA photos!!!
Natural and Radiant!!!
Pretty photos with the doggie too!!! :D

LoVe, Vivien aka MiniViVi~!!! :D
 
confirmed for the hosting already or ?
anyway, good luck.. jiayou~
 
haha dear...anpanman is me leh..i look more like anpanman...lol..anyway it was really really great meeting u gals! i love the BOTH of u so much!! :) *muacks* shiyin
 
Post a Comment