Thursday, August 17, 2006

zouking with the girls!

it has been a long long day for me!
:)
school from 8.30am to 6.30pm.
(althought i only reached school at 12.30pm)
haha.
and tuition from 7pm to 9pm.
followed by zouking with ma girls! :D
i was accompanied by baby pie ling, peixuan and fanny dear!

sorry that the photos are so tiny. haha.
my phone memory was failing on me and i had no choice!
booo..
hehe. i hope you can still make out the girls' pretty faces!
:))




i met up with pie ling for booze at double O first.
(as usual)
and ran into fanny and peixuan over there!
hehehe.
and we moved on to zouk together!







AND I'M NOT DRUNK TODAY!











SEE! i can still blog now while eating yee-mee!
hahahaha. apparently my mommy kept
some yee-mee for me for supper!
SO SWEEET HOH! :*)



SILLY FANNY AND I! :D


pie ling and me ran into pretty melissa baby at double o!
ain't she lovely? hehehe...

and also charmaine the wild darling at zouk! :)
our photo is so pinky. lol.
niceee.
here's pie ling and me declaring our love!
hahahaha.. no lah.
actually it was me who kissed baby pie without asking!
lol. martin's gonna kill me for dirtying his lil pie's face.
hahahahaha!






i saw dawn yang when i was queueing for zouk!
she's pretty!
but guess what!
i ran into someone else i admired even more!
hahahaha!
DAPHNE! miss pinkshoefetish!
lol.
and i even asked for a picture with her.
she was soft spoken and courteous!
and even thanked me after the picture.
how nice of her!
:)
anyway i hope i didn't freak her out with my silly behaviour.
hahaha.


YAY! and i'm supposed to have school tomorrow at 8.30am when its already 5am now.

SWEEET.

Comments: Post a Comment