Wednesday, August 23, 2006

i cherish my life and people around me

when i was in primary school, i had a classmate who lives just 2 blocks from my flat.
he got a super nice mother!
always accompany him to and from school.
and it always thought his mom is the "perfect" mother kinda thing.

just now i saw his mom at the MRT station.
and she exclaimed, "hey peggy! i saw you on newspaper that day!"
while i was going down on the escalator and she going in the opposite direction.
how cute!

and i realised, auntie looked older as compared to how she was in the past.
how time flies.
and i also realised, maybe my own parents have aged as well.
i see them everyday, so i cannot really feel how time is stealing everybody away from me slowly.
i'm 21!
and i have to make sure i make full use of my time and cherish everybody around me!

like later, I'M GOING ZOUK TO DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!
hahahahahaha.
see, i really cherish my life.
Comments: Post a Comment