Sunday, August 20, 2006

bye bye garden!

i'm really very saddened and at the same time disgusted by what other people have to say about me and my life.

firstly, i blog because i like to.
i started keeping diaries since i was in primary 6.
and ever since i discovered blogging, i realised that it is a more interactive outlet for me to share my daily life with people who are interested.
i feel happy when people leave me a msg and encourage me when i'm sad,
give me a pat on my back when i'm disheartened,
and share my joy when i'm feeling happy.

not messages out to put me down and judging me critically with no grounds at all.

to dear pris on my tagboard, thanks for your very stimulating tag.
it definitely woke me up a little when i realised that you knew a few of my old friends from my secondary school.
obviously, you're someone i know.
probably (or definitely) not a friend though.
but i'm VERY sure you don't know much about me.
and my relationships with those people whom you have mentioned.
i have nothing to feel guilty about.
but i don't wish to defend myself.
i believe it will make you feel EVEN happier that you have succeeded in makingm e try to defend myself.
and that spells guilt, doesn't it?
and hell you don't even know how to spell MELVYN's name.
and YAH RIGHT you know how many millions and billions slutting peggy has slept with HUH?

i am so impressed.
but if it makes you happy screwing me on my blog.
enjoy yourself.

i don't demean myself.
and i believe you're a woman yourself.
what you're doing now, you're demeaning the human race.
sprouting things about things you hardly understand.
commenting on issues that are hardly even true.
shame on you.

and i'm pretty sad i have actually met a hypocrite like you in my life before.

i'm NOT GOING TO LOCK UP THE BLOG WITH A PASSWORD.

because i'm going to change my blog address.
to people who wants to continue defaming me, happy guessing.
and people who have been loving my blog. thanks babies!

shaowei said something i have to agree.

i have a beautiful garden.
and i open it up to everyone, so that everyone can enjoy the flowers in my garden.
but there are people who loves to bring trash in and dirty it.


i'm sorry i have to deprive the people who really enjoyed the flowers,
but come to think about it,
why learn to tolerate with trash and inconsiderate people when i can always start a smaller garden and share it only with people i love and trust?
Comments: Post a Comment