Thursday, July 20, 2006

starhub shoot

remember i mentioned that miu and i have telepathy when it comes to picking the colour of our clothes?
SEE!
hahahaha.
(we honestly didn't arrange!)
awwww. haha.


i did a starhub printad shoot at ubi area yesterday.
the goddamn place is SO FUCKING HARD TO FIND.
*huff*
but the shooting area looks not bad.
big and clean.
i think they put a studio there because the rent is more affordable.

anyway, i reached there at 1.30pm in the afternoon. (as i was told)
and i had to wait until 4 plus before the shoot begun.
*faint*
i really was feeling a little bu shuang already.
but well, i was paid to wait.
so i had to accept it. can earn money sitting around mah. i like.
hahahahahaha. omg i sound so cheap bitch.
lol.
the shoot turned out quite well. (thank god!)
:))
the male model whom i did the shoot together with looked really like a good friend of mine called zhengxin! hahaha.
so it wasn't hard for me to be friendlier with him. haha.
just treat him like zzx. hehe.

my face look like the monkey's bottoms.


after the job i headed over to plaza sing to wait for jaws and sindy.
(to go zouk together!!!!!!!!)
i was really hungry so went cafe cartel lor.
AHH! I WANNA COMPLAIN!!!!

the service was really atrocious!
i sat there for like 5 mins and no one actually brought me the menu!
obviously the waiter saw me!
but he chose to ignore me! damm!
and when i walked up to him and asked for the menu,
he kept apologising. and later handed me the menu.
i placed my order. and i requested for the waiter to bring me a few pieces of bread because i was alone and it would be very troublesome to head in to get the bread.
thinking that i'm alone, he actually agreed to bring me some bread.
i waited for close to 10 mins.
NOTHING CAME!
when my soup arrived, i went into the restaurant to get some bread personally.
to my astonishment, all the bread were JUST being kept away!!!!!!!!!
AHHHH!!!!
i love cafe cartel's bread!!!!!!
i left the restaurant in a huff and returned to my table.
ran into that SAME waiter at the door
and he APOLOGISED again and said he'll now fetch me the bread now.
ARGGHHHH...
and i almost screamed "NO MORE BREAD ALREADY!"
*sob*
i didn't had proper food from afternoon till 10pm and i'm really dying to have some nicey cafe cartel bread.

i hate him.
:"""""(((

*PHEW*
luckily jaws, sindy, fanny and peixuan made the rest of the night better.


i ran into melvyn, levi, lionel and folks in zouk yesterday. it was really really PACKED yesterday. from what i heard, jolin tsai held some party there at like 8 plus. and majority of the crowd stayed on to party.

damm that fake G cup huss. hahahahahahahaha. (i know sindy is gg to love that previous comment because she hates her)

-sorry to jolin fans. haha.

and to the girl who screamed to me "i know you! you're sixpegs!" in zouk yesterday night, I KNOW YOU TOOOOO!!!!! you're that damm pretty girl from NTU hall 1! hahaha. i don't know your name though. know that you're kellyn's friend too. saw your picture with her before. haahaha. anyway, "nice to meet you!" and i hope you're not that high yesterday and still remember that you did. hee. :))

and i'm lousy girl yesterday. I PUKED! damm. i promise to be a better party-er next time round! hahahaha.

LOVE ALL!

Comments: Post a Comment