Friday, July 28, 2006

my diaries

i started keeping diaries since i was in primary 6.
and i love writing in my diaries.
i treat her (yes my diary is a pretty girl) as someone who would listen to me and agree with me in anything.

the habit went on until i was in university.
but it stopped after i started blogging.
is it a waste?
:(

i love reading up older entries.
especially those that were written when i was much younger.
check this out.



this was written by the young peggy on 4th August 1997 when i was in primary six.
nine frigging years ago!!!!
and today, i realised that it'll be another 9 days before i turn 21.
tell me about how time flies!!!!
:)

just in case you can't read what was written, here goes:

"Daddy gave me $50 today.
I was overjoyed.
Actually, I thought that he was only joking but he really did so.
I called my friends who were coming to my celebration tomorrow
and found out that a lot of them can't make it tomorrow,
so, I changed it to 6th of August which is also the actual day of my birthday."

hahahaha. i sound childish and silly but really happy!
i could feel that i was really feeling very happy back then.
:))

you must be wondering what i can do with that $50 my Daddy gave me.
hahahaaha.

i can remember very vividly i spent some on tidbits for my friends and kept the rest.
and celebrated my 12th birthay playing water bombs with my classmates in the multi storey carpark that is just opposite my block.

those were the days...


a close friend once asked me why i stopped writing in diaries.
hmm. i think its because blogging is almost the same as writing in a diary and i can even include pictures!
hahaha.
and there are some things in my life that i do not wish to include in my diary.
i once had some unhappy experiences with my diary.
sigh.
i love and hate it.
nevertheless, these are my priced possessions!



i gave one of it to miumiu as pressie!
its like giving away a piece of myself. hahahahaha.
i hope he will treasure it as much as i do! :))

and this is me when i was 12!

nice hair huh? lol.
Comments: Post a Comment