Monday, July 24, 2006

my brother's rubber face

my brother, philson is one of the very few people around me who has a true blue "rubber face".
very mouldable.
and this is my favourite funny face.
hahahaha.
he claims that it look like mr bean, but i think it kinda reminds me of da shu.
i don't know whether you know who da shu is.
he is this old man who always appears in stephen chow's flicks.
hahahahahahaahha.

(even miumiu is very amused by his face)
lol.

i've got a casting later.
but i'm so tired...
:"(
i only feel like lazing around at home with my miumiu beside me.
yes, i'm a sticky girlfriend.
haha.
lazy afternoons are meant to b spent at home.

anyway, if anyone of you out there got job lobangs for obasans, please lemme know!
my mom just lost her job.
she ain't an obasan lah.
much more hip and younger! :D
haha. aite. poof!
Comments: Post a Comment