Thursday, July 27, 2006

i puked, again.

in my opinion, a good blogger delivers what the readers want to read.
LOL.
so,
MORE SWYN!!!!
peeps, please get a hold of your salivary glands.



hahahahaha.
and prawnfret, everybody here wants a bit of your swynie babie.
weeettt--!!!
and swyn did mention that you found my miumiu familiar.
NOW I KNOW WHY!!!!
because miumiu has a twin brother in med fac too! :)
i think he is one year your senior in school year though. aite. haha.

i went out with the girls again last night.
this time, three is no longer a crowd.
blandy and huili made great partners in crime.
:D
i met calvin in the club and i know he is out to make me drunk. :(
ordered long island tea and poured whiskey inside.
(urgh, the word "long island tea" itself makes me wanna puke)
i hate puking.

let's move on.

i ran into biwen too.
i didn't catch her name at first. but she's a really nice lady!
she's zhihao's gf.
another fellow reccos wives' club member.
HAHAHAHAHA.

p/s: miumiu is in a soccer team called reccos (soccer spelt backwards) and the missus are in the legendary reccos wives' club.

i was introduced to biwen's friend, stephanie too! (i hope i got your name right)

and she said she actually reads my blog too! hahaha.
and you're a pretty girl too! haha.
anyway, here's biwen!
and i forgot to take a picture with you, stef! :"(

remember to tag! i'll link ya up! :)

pretty huh? *smirks*
hahahahaha.

i love this picture of blandina and huili.
blandina looks incredibly cute. hahahaha.
she looks like she's standing in the hot sun. hahahaa.


ahh. this is better. :p


she always likes to kiss me, touch my boobs, caress my buns. (<_<)>i think i look as if i haven't bathed for a few weeks when i stand beside huili.

SO BROWN AND FILTHY! *faints*

i bought a new corset for my birthday party!

haha. no point buying a green dress for birthday because my party is in stuffy and smoky chalet. (...)

so a corset top and greenie short with green accessories will do just fine! :))

i like how it contained my belly.

no fear of having a beer belly even after some serious boozing session!! :D""

i'm going to check out my birthday cake with miumiu later!

i'm going to childishly order a birthday cake with some sanrio character. hahaahahaha.

DON'T CARE! muahahahahaah!

Comments: Post a Comment