Monday, July 24, 2006

casting again....

i donned a simple black tube and my ali baba pants again today.
i miss those ali baba pants! haha.
they have been trying to scream for my attention since so long ago.
lol.
sindy dear is super nice today!
she accompanied me to a casting at chinatown area today!
and i actually saw zhongying there!
(hi zhongying!!!! please email me and leave me with your blog add and number ok?)
hahaha.. and i met qiuling and she say she actually reads my blog.
haha. *waves*
i hope we'll meet again at the job proper! :))


it was a casting for a samsung job at world cyber games held at expo (i think..)
and i was later told i'm chosen for the job!!
but i'm not exactly very happy.
sigh.

the dates of the job is 6th, 10 to 13th.
and 6th is my birthday actual. :(

i'm having a party on the 5th and i'm sure i'm gg to sleep v late that day.
i'm going to be zombified if i turn up for work the next day.
damm..
:(((
but... i want the job.
at least for the last dash before school starts proper.
sigh.
i'm so caught in between.

anyway, i later met up with desmond to get the photo CD from him.
the photos i took with miumiu at sentosa that day are gorgeous!!!!
I LOVE THEM!
but i can't open the STUPID CD ON MY COMPUTER!
URGH!!!!
so so angry and disappointed...
boo.....
i hope i'll sort it out soon.
i wanna get the photos!!!!
weeetttt--!


Comments: Post a Comment