Friday, July 28, 2006

bleahs

went for some shit yesterday.
crappy event and i don't wish to mention what it is.
hahahahaha.
but i met some really nice people there.
like the MUA, Angelina. :)

and calvin.
and most importantly, i had miumiu's company all night!! :D
he was the one who kept me sane throughout the night.
and he was the one who ran around with my like mad cats. hee.
LOVE!


i'm giving up this dress from CHAOS. let me know if you're interested in getting it.

price is definitely negotiable. :) the cut of the dress is really pretty! and BRAND NEW!

i hope the pictures aren't too dark.

teehehe. tag or email me!

i was supposed to meet gwen and pie ling for ktv today.

but it will be postponed to next week.

will be accompanying my aunt for some threading later! heehehee.

yippee! :))

Comments: Post a Comment