Sunday, June 11, 2006

red shoes outing

i went out with the girls yesterday!
shiyin and rosaline!
it is the first time they met each other but they talked as if they knew each other for yrs!
:)
the power of blogging! :D
wore my polka dot skirt and black singlet!
and my favourite red shoes!


guess what!

when i met up with shiyin and rossie, we realised that we're ALL WEARING RED SHOES!

hahahahahaha.. what a pleasant pleasant coincidence! :))

we happily took photos and shopped! hehehehe.

i've also collected my second pair of shoes from my friend. :))

its GORGEOUS! i love i love!

miumiu said this second pair looked damm glam!

here it is! ~~


i met up with miumiu after that.

had a simple dinner and set off to his friend's house for some soccer action! :D

see! we even wore the same thang there for the match! lol.

bought a wallet for miumiu's daddy too! and i helped miumiu trim his hair! hahahaahaha.

another 5 days to my bangkok trip!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! :D

i wanna shop shop shop shop! SHOP! :))

teehehe!~

Comments: Post a Comment