Friday, June 09, 2006

monster bangs strikes

like i said, i chopped my fringe!
actually i was on the verge of heading down to alan's to have my fringe properly cut.
but huiling suggested that i should just leave it as it is for few days and see how things goes.
i did as told!
:p
miumiu said i look like doll. and my hair looks like wig! (f...)
never mind.
i always believed in this:

"HAIR WILL ALWAYS GROW"

thus, we should play with it.
:))

went miumiu's place for dinner last night.
i think the fringe made me look fatter.
or is it that i've been over-eating these days?
hmmm..



hahahahahahahaha.
i'm gonna meet up with shiyin dear and rossie dear soon!
then i'm gonna collect my second pair of bridal shoes!
then i'm gonna let lancome peeps sign my timesheet!
yippeee.
i love my dear girls! :D
Comments: Post a Comment