Monday, June 26, 2006

i'm all good!

hey all folks, i'm feeling alright now already!
after all the tears, qualms, mucus and rage,
i'm all back to normal again.
i'm going to meet sickening miumiu later.

i always tell myself what i learnt from the bible.
(although i'm not a christian)
"love keeps no record of wrongs"

so we have to forgive.

here are a few photos from the day before!
my aunt is flying off to portugal for work.
and my entire SWEET family is there to send her off! :))


THE CUTIE PIE KIDS...


her lil son is v sensible.
he shedded no tears!
well, 11 days will be over in a flash darlings.
hope to see you aunt back in singapore soon! :D

my parents left me for england when i was 7 years old too.
they were gone for more than a year.
poor me.
but there is something good about this too. hahahahahaha.
i grew closer to my aunts and granny.
they were the ones who took care of me when i was much younger.
i lived with my granny at her old flat in boon keng.
my primary school is directly opposite the block i live in.
whenever it is recess time,
my aunt or granny will fetch me some chwee kway or chee cheong fan.
squeezing my lunch through the tiny grooves of the fences.
Comments: Post a Comment