Sunday, May 21, 2006

stupid tagboard!

i can't tag on my own tagboard!
BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

and i can't upload pictures too!
i wonder what's wrong..
the comptuer couldn't detect my phone.
:""(
bleah bleah!
anyway lemme say what i wanted to tag over here.
thanks siaowen! haha.. and qiqi, i applied aloe vera gel to the insect bites.
and they're so much better now! :)
hmm and huiling.
for goodness sake i'm still as bah and meaty as ever.
hahaha.
i didn't lose any more weight, seriously!
i think its optical illusion.
hahaha!

i had a photoshoot with funky grad at sentosa yesterday.
my friend melissa is writing for them and asked if they can do an interview with me.
i hope my life doesn't bore mel too much.
the interview sets me thinking about what to do in future.
its like.. most of the undergrads already know what they wanna do in future.
journalism.. banking.. teaching.. entreprenuers..
but i'm completely lost.
no goals, no destinations.
and i'm feeling more and more terrified as i grow older and older everyday.
like spiderman said, "with greater powers, comes greater responsiblities"
i say, "with a bigger number in your age, comes greater responsiblities"
i'm not someone who is very responsible honestly.
hahahahahaha
i think its time i learn something more about being responsible.

it was fantastic time spent with mel lee yesterday!
just a little background, she was from the same secondary school as myself.
in fact, we're in the same class for 2 yrs.
she used to sit beside me in class.
and we really had some wonderful time together before!
i love her! :D
although we have drifted apart considerably over the past few years,
it feels awesome spending the afternoon with her yesterday.
:))

most importantly,
miumiu was there with me for the interview and photoshoot.
although he is only hanging around alone in sentosa.
(quite bored i would think)
but he's really nice!!
hanging out in the hot sun all the way in sentosa just to wait for me! teehehe!
gees!
*smucks*
kisses for the both of them!

I HOPE I GET THE PHOTOS SOON! :D
Comments: Post a Comment