Sunday, May 21, 2006

nothing is gonna stop me!

hiak!
nothing's gonna stop me! hahaha...
my computer has let me down!
but not miumiu's lappie! :))
came over to miumiu's house and used his laptop to get the photos from my phone!
hehehehe!
i'm so smart. *smirks*

here is a picture of miumiu (in his latest addition to his wardrobe - a brasil jersey)
and his friends torturing this soccer arcade game in cineleisure arcade.
hahahaha.
it has been ages since i last stepped into an arcade.
these people are mad.
hahahaha!
i was pretty fascinated by the para para machine.
in fact, i was more fascinated by the PEOPLE who are still playing this thing.
hahhaha. it looks stupid.
(sorry if you're one of them. its just my humble comment)

miumiu is rich.
his stupid jersey is so expensive!
i think it can buy me two hypnose mascara from lancome.



however, miumiu is still the mightiest miu in the universe!
because he accompanies me to sentosa!
he doesn't nothing there, just waiting for me quietly.
he's da man!!! :D

and see melissa too! hehehe! great great day!
weeeeetttt---!!


alright.
i wonder when is the next post with photos.
hahahahaha.
gonna start work at suntec tomorrow.
the worst thing is, i have to reach there at 8am in the morning!!!
holy piece of crap!
although i'm working for lancome,
i'm only assigned to give off pamphlets!
URGH!
are all part timers made to do this!?
:"""""""""""""(((
i hope things aren't as xing ku as i thought it is.
if you're going suntec anytime this week.
remember to pop by and say hi to pegs at the atrium.
she's giving out pamphlets there.
she's really pathetic.
:( :( :( :( :(



PUI!
Comments: Post a Comment