Thursday, May 18, 2006

my lonely manicure party

let's start today's post with a very pretty picture sent to me today by jaws!
heheheh... PRETTY!
everyone is so pretty.
and it is smoky and dewy... i likeee~


it was my brother's bday few days ago.
hmm... we only had a simple celebration.
no, it wasnt even a celebration.
hahaha. miumiu and i brought him to swensens.
ate ice cream!
plus yummy ice cream cake! :D""


today is the last day of training for the lancome job!

so i requested for the girls to take photos! hahahaha...

they weren't that WILD at taking photos.

and we were in an office.. sooo.... yah. something simple and subtle. lol.


the loreal office is BEAUTIFUL!

but i didn't dare take too many pictures. hahaha.

and i look horrible in all these pictures.

i think i'm putting in weight. >_<

its manicure day!!!! :) :)



my nails!

teehehe!~ it has been a loooonnnggg day at work for me today!

so i decided to pamper myself with a pretty lil manicure.

put on acrylic nails simply because my own nails are too hideous. :p

painted them red with a shimmer of gold dust.

yay! just in for the red craze shiyin, rossie and i are in!!!

and some gold dust to make me feel more glam.

haha. i think my skills are pretty not bad. hahahaa.... bhb.

:))

i think i need plenty plenty plenty of sleep.

sob.

and i wanna buy lancome's mascara.

trust me, its really good..

but so ex...

:""(

Comments: Post a Comment