Sunday, May 14, 2006

i'm back!

i haven't blogged for sooooo many days!
hahaha!
my stupid computer is broken!
and these few days have been really hectic for me.
i've got alot of nice photos in the old computer too. damm.
think they're all gone now.
GRR!

i went clubbing with dorothy and the girls on wednesday and we had some really nice photos!
but they are all gone! DAMMIT!
i had a tummyache on wed morning too.
and didn't manage to go for the photoshoot in the morning.
sian sian sian.

(LALALALAAL!)
rossie just sent me the photos from that night!







a few photos to grace my blog. teehehe.
thanks rossie dear!


ANYWAY, i manage to gather enough courage to step out of the house in my leggings few days ago! hehehe!
miumiu said i look fine.
i hope he's telling the truth! gees.



it's mother's day today!!!
pegs hereby wish all mummies a very very happy and blissed mothers' day! :))
be happy everyday. and mummies' babies very healthy and cheerful~
haha! :D :D

my family celebrated our mothers' day in a vegetarian restaurant at tanjong pagar.
the food was great!
except that it felt me hungry again not long after the meal.
hahaha.
am i eating too much or is it because it is vegetarian food?? hmm..

and i didn't manage to get over to sindy dear's birthday party at sentosa because of the family dinner. SORRY DEAR... :"(
will pass you your lil pressie soon!!!! :D

i wore a new top i bought from bugis that day!
haha..
miumiu said it looked kinda kiddy.
but i like!
hehehe. he said these sorta clothes long long wear one time ok already.
keep wearing already will become kid!
*faints*
lol.
i better not keep wearing.
if not people say i not only act cute.. still wanna wear cute clothes!
wahaha!
I LIKE TO ACT CUTE LEH!
and not only me alone! with my cousin too!
neh nee neh nee poo poo~




i'm starting the training for lancome tomorrow at winsland house!
i can't can't can't can't wait!
i hope everyone there is nice!
teehehe.. that is my biggest wish at this point of time! :D

:::::announcement:::::
people! next time if you guys wanna buy lancome stuff!
must only buy from me!
hehehe! *selfish* :p

i painted my nails red hoping to heighten my luck for tomorrow!
hehehe!
hopefully everything will be done smoothly tomorrow!
bought new shoes too!
the black pair for myself and the golden pair for mummy! :))
tomorrow going to collect a new loot from far east also!
thanks to shiyin dear, i managed to get a hefty 25% off the selling price!
the top costs $42 initially, but i managed to get it at $31.20!
yippeeeee!
"thanks shiyin!"
tomorrow i shall take a few pictures to show you peeps! :D



went for tuition again today.

and borrowed laptop from dada. my stupid computer is breaking down. BOO!

i hope i don't lose all my stuff in it. if not i'll be damm damm damm damm sad! :"(


miumiu looks so tanned in this picture. and his lips are so pinkish.

hahaha. looks a bit comical. but I LIKE! humphff. :p

and me with my new red hairband! red is SO IN for pegs these days. teehehe!

Comments: Post a Comment