Monday, May 22, 2006

first day of work - disastrous!

went to meet up with miumiu yesterday and spent some time together.
this week is going to be busy busy for both of us!
i really want to spend more time with miumiu!
hope the bangkok trip comes quickly!!!! :D :D
anyway, my computer is fine already.
the computer can now detect my phone whenever i plug it in.
hehehehe *happy*

here are some pretty photos of mr miu and his lil missus. :))





I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!

the first day of work was terrible! urgh!
i hate RUDE PEOPLE!
today as i was distributing scent strips to passerbyes
i see a few REALLY RUDE ONES!
for goodness sake! i can't believe i can actually see such barbaric people in town!
office area! educated parasites! PUI!

people! when people offer you something next time,
take it if you want it,
shake your head if you don't.
DON'T WALK AWAY LIKE YOU SEE NO ONE!
*ARGH*
screw those people!!!!
it really pays to be slightly more courteous. *frowns*

we lancome part timers are really a tortured lot of people.
:(

"WE HATE RUDE PEOPLE!"
i'm so glad these girls made the hours more bearable!
another 7 long hours to go tomorrow!
urgh!!! i don't know how long i can hang on.
really feel like giving the job up, BUT I CAN'T!
things are always harder at the beginning!
i must jiayou!!!!! X(

and the shoes i'm wearing hurts my feet so badly. i reckon i'm gonna have deformed feet after this one week! pui.




i bought the much hyped voodoo dolls today.

hahahaha.
because they are really cute.
hehe.. one for miumiu and one for myself!
another motivation to go work tomorrow!
miumiu is going to pick me up after work! :D :D
mighty miumiu! MUAKS!
i have to work and save up enough for my bangkok trip!



also check out my new computer! hehe.. it is also an early birthday gift from a friend.

it's really pretty fast. hehehe. but it won't be soon before my stickers totally cover it. hahaha!


then it will become like that...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

to anonymous who asked to see my star tattoo.

here it is! viola! enjoy. take care folks! :)

Comments: Post a Comment