Monday, May 29, 2006

fanny dear's birthday!

it's fanny dear's birthday few days ago!
yippeee!
hehehe.. fanny is a pretty princess on her birthday. :)
sindy dear, rossie dear, mich dear, erica dear were at the party with me too.
sindy, ros and i shared and bought fanny dear pretty pressies.
hahahaha.
before the party, ros and sindy came over to the lancome boothat suntec!
rossie very give face!!!
she bought so many things from me!
of course, i only introduce her to good stuff lah~
hehehe.
and i helped her with her eye makeup too!
but not like what she said in the tag. :(
not really very smoky eyes lah.
i only put eyeshadow on the upper eye lid. and only within the socket.
it looked quite normal. haha.
rossie is flattering me. :p


fanny was a great host. and so are her parents! very very nice people!
saw peixuan and elaine there too!
haven't seen them in a while! :D




i rushed home right after the party!
because i've got a family gathering too!! :D
my lil cousins are all at my house. hehehe.

it has been a tired tired week.

tired tired tired TIRED! :""(

i have a report to submit tmr. and i haven't started on it yet. i still have to work later!

i called the manager and asked if i can not go to work today and she said no.

i told her that i got school, then she call me to reach there at 5.30pm.

i said my school ends at 6pm,

then she ask me to work from 6.30pm to 9.30pm!!!!

urgh! feel like screwing her!



Comments: Post a Comment