Friday, April 28, 2006

sindy dear! my favourite dear! hehehe!

I LOVE SINDY DEAR!!!!
i went shopping with sindy dear in orchard today!
although the shoppng trip was shortlived, but i enjoyed myself very much!

here is gorgeous sindy dearie and i~~~


WE HEART SHOPPING! hehe.. and i heart sindy dear! :D :D :D




sindy dear is going to be off for attachment soon.
so she wanted to get a decent working bag.
this bag screams "gorgeous business chick" haha. and the best thing is, it's only $18.90!
i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to buy the white one!
its very very super super nice.
but thinking that i just bought another bag few days ago,
i managed to curb the urge and got control over myself.
i am really very proud of myself. :)

i've never ate friend mars bars before.
when sindy showed me this delicacy, haha.. (delicacy is an understatement)
i was pretty amazed.
call me suaku. but it tastes really good!
*drool*
but it is SO sinful.
i couldn't bring myself to eat too much. haha.
i'm afraid of pimples. :(




i went for my interview after the shopping trip.
and i'm soooo glad everything went on smoothly!
hehehehe.. the agency is pretty reputable and decent.
and i'm glad they have agreed to represent me.

the person in charge asked if i planned to keep my hair long.
and i think i screamed, "YES!"
haha.. i hope i didn't scare her. :p
she said long hair sells better. hahaha.. which i can't agree more!
long hair long hair, i loveee youuu!~~
she hope i won't get any darker too!
which is just what is going to happen!
peggy is going to be the FAIREST of them all!!!!
haha. :)
i'm so happy.
like what sindy dear said,

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!
Comments: Post a Comment