Thursday, April 13, 2006

*~~pegs stewed chicken wings~~*

it is home alone day.
my dad went out to celebrate his friend's birthday.
my mom had to work full day.
and my brother got some school committment and hence have to reach home late.

i suddenly had this surge of maturity overwhelming me in the late afternoon.
i decided to COOK!
hahaha..
only my younger brother and me eating. so only prepared 2 dishes.
steamed eggs with crab sticks!
and
STEWED CHICKEN WINGS WITH MUSHROOM!!
my favourite!




SEE! my steamed egges got good complexion one ok.
not those with large pores. hahaha!!
i forgot to add salt and pepper to season before steaming though.
so its a little blend. what a waste.
luckily the crabsticks added some flavour to it. :))

YUMMY CHICKEN! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!

i prepared a bit more. so i brought some for my mom. (my mom's working place is just a stone's throw from my house)

after that, i smsed her asking about my cooking. and she replied "very delicious thank u"

hahaha... very "reserved" and tame kind of reply.. but it warms my heart to see my mom's reply. keke! :))

i'm so happy! its time to mug again! yay.


Comments: Post a Comment