Thursday, April 27, 2006

one more paper to go!

but before that happens,
i have already freed myself! HAHAHAHA!
went shopping with miumiu!! and we bought bags! hehehe.
i love bags i love bags!
my previous black bag is torn already!
so i bought a new one!
miumiu bought himself a new Pony bag too! *beams*
I LOVE TODAY!!


today's paper was rather ok.
although i couldn't do almost half of the paper, i was relieved to find out that most of my friends had problems too.
that means... WE'RE ALL SAFE! :D
i'm going to start on my find-more-money plan!
i called up several agencies and see what we can do for each other.
sigh. my present agency is not really efficient in bringing jobs for me.
or should i say that i'm not really THAT good to be active in certain fields.
yeps. maybe you dunno what i'm talking about. haha.. never mind.
more agencies = more lobang!
i'm miss kiasu.

ANYWAY!
i hope things go fine for me!
going to resume my "tuition regime" tomorrow too!
more money for me to shop in bangkok.
more money to spend! hahaha.
i think no man will dare to marry me.

my final shoutout!
"I LOVE MY BAG!!!!!!"
i think my teeth really is rather yellowish! :(


Comments: Post a Comment