Wednesday, April 12, 2006

my first paper

i went mugging with rossie dear at woodlands library yesterday.

it was nice!!

because this time, WE REMEMBERED TO TAKE PHOTOS!!!!!

she got the same phone as me! so we started snapping away! :)

i was telling her online the day before we went out to mug together

that i would dress up. so i asked her to wear until pretty pretty too!

sure enough, she turned up pretty!! with a new hair trim too!

it was cold in the library.

beneath that jacket is a v pretty tube top!

i'm so disappointed with my own definition of dressing pretty.

:"(

nevertheless, here are the photos.



i've known rosaline for quite a while.

but its the first time i see her handwriting!

as pretty as herself. :D

SO NEAT! hehehe.




i had my first paper today.

it was an elective paper so things weren't that bad.

but i really got a shock when i turned over the exam paper.

you know normally when you turn over the exam paper and found some shocking questions, you'll scream "huh!" in your heart right?

today, i literally screamed out that "HUH!" when i saw the questions..

for the past few semesters, the format of this particular paper has been 50 MCQs and 1 structured question.

but this time, it was 12 MCQs and 4 structured questions!!!!!!!!

now you'll know why i "HUH!" hahahaha.. anyway, i took it as it came.

everything is under control.. everything is under control... (say under my breath hypnotically)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i went to buy stuff after my paper!

normally after one paper, people would naturally declare the rest of the day free right?

hahha.. i'm part of that "people". :p

rossie lent me this beauty bible written by barbie hsu.

hahaha.. she disclosed some tips on how to make hair grow faster.

one of which is to use a hair tonic by shiseido.

it costs $70 in singapore and $40 in bangkok.

i'll be SIAO to go buy it now right? hahaha..

the second tip is to use seaweed based shampoo!!!

although it is rather drying on the hair, it makes the hair grow really fast!

i'm gonna TRRYYYY!!!! hahaha. i bought this seaweed conditioner from SASA! yay.

HOPE IT WORKS! :)) *hopeful*

bought new makeup remover too! :)

and two tops. hahaha.

promise me you won't tell my mom what i told you today.


the stripped zebra-ish top is just for day to day casual use.

but i love that white top! hehehe.. and its POLKA DOTS!!!! :))

i love it!


i also realised that there's this dress i bought from time ago..

and i haven't worn it out yet. sigh. because it is SO BODY HUGGING!!!!

SOOOOO BODY HUGGING!

i think i was close to losing my mind when i bought it the other time.

i wonder if a wide belt can make it look better.

because if i were to wear the dress out, i'll probably have to starve for 5 days prior and not drink or eat anything when wearing it if not my backside will explode under the dress.

if the following picture doesn't look like the dress is going to tear any moment, it is simply because my body was tilted 45 degrees. hahaha..

anyone reading my blog, if you have a really hot body and wanna buy this dress from me. lemme know. :""( it is really a v pretty skirt. boo. i hate my big ass. and belly. and thighs.

alright alright, no need to tag to console me.. i'll be fine after a while..

(sniffing)

i think i should be studying soon!

my hands are itchy. i feel like attempting to make a brooch myself! :)

Comments: Post a Comment