Wednesday, April 26, 2006

i hate studying alone at night!



i hate studying alone at night.
i hate listening to love songs on radio at night when i'm all alone.
i feel like i'm the only person in the whole world without miumiu around sometimes.
:(
when miumiu is not with me, i need another person with me.
that other person is definitely not "mr structures one"
bleah bleah.

i want to work!
i want to earn money!


i'm so so so broke these days.
i ceased all my tuition sessions because of this stupid exam!
and hence i've ceased all my incomes as well! GRR.
i must get back to tuition after exams!
and my tuition girls are going to have their exams soon.
miss chang must rush to their rescue!!!!! hehehehe!
:p


pegs loves bathroom slippers with cosy socks! :D

back to books....

Comments: Post a Comment