Friday, April 07, 2006

i am pegs, hear me miu

all these days, i've been mugging, mUgGiNg and MUGGING.
mugging alone, mugging with friend, mugging with friends, mugging with miumiu.
mugging at home, mugging at miumiu's home, mugging in library, mugging on the train.
mug structures 1, mug civil engineering materials, mug computational methods, mug mug..

miumiu has been rather busy of late.
he has got his work to clear and i've got to study for my exams.
there is no time to lovey dovey, go shopping, watch movie, eat nice food.
we are so busy.

i went mugging with rosaline dear yesterday!
see. so busy mugging that i even forgot to take photos with her. dammit.
(next time we go mugging we take some pretty photos tgr too, babe!)
hee.. :))
she's so so so nice.
gave me this very pretty notebook as an encouragement to study hard!


i really think it's very pretty!
I LOVE IT ROSSIE! THANKS! :D
i love the black gothic ribbons, and the once upon a time thingy. hehe..
i like "once upon a time"
only miumiu will understand this. haha.
anyway, thanks darling! :)
there's this new film i really feel like watching!
its called "take the lead"
about some ball room dance teacher gg to some school and inculcating some hip hop grooves into regular ball room dancing.
alright, i know it doesn't sound nice from the way i say it.
hahahaha
but then again, I'M GONNA CATCH IT!!!!!
*raa*

i like the new UOB ladies card ad.

"Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.

I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.

I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.

I love shoes; (pegs: and clothes and nail polish too!)
one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am woman, hear me roar."

pegs: "RAAAAAAAA!!!!"

hahahahha.

------------peggy's version--------

"I can name different kinds of gummies.
Apple tapes, even cola rings.

I can eat 5 extra value meals.
Before I share that plate of spaghetti with you.

I may not be able to wake up for morning lessons sometimes.
But at least I can ask for worked solutions from my classmates.

I love stuffed toys;
One dozen is never enough.
I can sleep in many different positions.
left side of the face on the pillow, or right side on the pillow.

I am pegs, hear me miu."

MEOWW~
Comments: Post a Comment