Friday, April 21, 2006

hot dude - mr pegs

WHO'S THAT HOT DUDE??





hahaha.. i bought this new belt. i thought it kinda looks like the big fat belt as seen in WWE. those big wrestling king's belt. yah, you should know what i'm trying to say.. haha.

so my brother did an impersonation with the belt. but it sucked.

so i decide to show him what a real hot wrestling king hot dude looks like.

so handsome. hahaha. i'm so glad i don't have that much facial hair in real life. haha. because when miumiu saw me with all that horhor, he freaked out a bit before bursting out in laughter.

i think miumiu hates hairy girls. hahahahaha!!!!

then, i managed to talk miumiu into acting like a horny bitch and then take photos with me, the hairy bastard. :p

so nice. miumiu looks great with my headband. wahaha! (this is what too much studying has done to me)

miumiu decides that NO, HE DOESN'T WANT A HAIRY GIRLFRIEND.

so after i shaved away all that facial hair, he loves me just as much. :)

just a bit less than his love for melon seeds and tv...... (-_-)

see how his damm eyes are glued to my tv set!!!!!! (grrrrrr....)



quote of the day: "pegs loves reading shampoo bottles while pooing"

Comments: Post a Comment