Sunday, April 09, 2006

dada has been really nice yesterday.
he went with me over to woodlands library to mug with me! :))
although he got nothing to mug because he's on attachment now,
he ended up reading books and newspaper just to keep me company.
hehe.. i likkeee him.


i know niki's gonna say girls with flat button-mushroom noses are cute because they look like dolls. but i hate my nose. grrr.

i get bored pretty easily when i'm mugging or whatever. hahaha.. see me cam whoring here. :p

i went over to sin ming area to pay respects to my beloved grandpa this morning. and right now, the whole of my family is probably having fun at east coast park. hhumhppff! only me alone at home to mug! but miumiu was nice enough to volunteer to pop by and support me! :)

SO.... I'M GONNA COOK HIM DINNER! although i'm not skilled and don't have much experiences. i'll try! will tell you guys whether he likes what i'm gonna prepare! :D well, if its presentable enough, i'll consider posting pictures of my works. *smirks*

alrighty, its mask and mugging time now. taa!

Comments: Post a Comment