Saturday, April 29, 2006

16 blocks

miumiu and i caught 16 blocks last night.
not a bad show, at least it kept my entertained got that 2 hours.
:)
and i actually din know cineleisure got such a happening level 9!!!!
call me suaku again.
haha.. but that place looks like its heaven for hard core gamers!
nicee. :D




i think miumiu looks like a hamsterin these pictures. hahaha.
anyway miumiu was busy with work until around 8pm.
so i met up with him rather late. lazed around at our favourite cafe cartel..
it was a lazy friday.

and today even worse, miumiu went swimming.
dumping his girlfriend at home. :""(
mann... and the thought that i still have to continue studying for the last paper sucks big time.
URGH.

yesterday, mommy asked me how i planned to celebrate my 21st birthday.
hahaha.. i was a little taken aback.
because mommy isn't really the birthday parties kind of person.
yups.. but it was sweet. hehehe!
miumiu said he's gonna help me make a birthday party too!
i think my mom and miumiu can work on this together.
(WAHAHA)
yay. got party lo!
*beams*

the only worry is the location.
i reckon its going to take place in some chalet, as usual.
and i hope its not too inaccessible.
like myself, i think it is not very desirable to travel all the way to very ulu-fied places for parties.
esp when i still have to travel home at night.
very dangerous. esp when i have so many pretty friends.
:p

i don't know man.. i'll see what i can do.
and if you guys don't know, my dad actually share the same birthday as me!
hehehe!
so i'll get my dad to bring along some of his beer kakis.
and he'll have a good time too. :))

I LOVE PARTIES!
hehehe.. actually still got quite long leh. august..
but i'm pretty excited already. hahaha!
yippeee~
Comments: Post a Comment