Tuesday, March 21, 2006

what's your phobia?

i was bored earlier.
and went to study more about the phobia list.
hahaha.
like bibliophobia is the fear of books.
(which i most probably is suffering right now)
and there are many interesting ones.
lemme share!

Stasibasiphobia- Fear of walking
Panophobia- Fear of everything (whoa. this one very sad case)
Ophthalmophobia- Fear of opening one’s eyes
Gnosiophobia- Fear of knowledge
Didaskaleinophobia- Fear of school (me! me!)
Ablutophobia- Fear of washing or bathing
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth. (lol)

and this one made me go "WTF!"

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words
hahaha... hilarious.

learnt something new today? :)

miumiu bought me white orchids yesterday.
they're lying in my room now
PWETTY!
Comments: Post a Comment