Friday, March 17, 2006

my friday at home

i can't view my blog! i wonder what is wrong with blogspot!
my blog has been down since afternoon!
ARGH! *frustrated*

anyway, hrere comes another entry. hopefully it can be posted successfully.
thursday is almost like the end of the week for me.
because i normally skip classes on fridays.
(terrible habit)
:p
here's miumiu and me on the train. haha.

























we saw this very interesting guy. haha.. so i stole a few pictures of him!
he is either high on drugs, or fucking sleepy!

























check out the first picture of the collage.
he wear cap like never wear lidat!
just put the cap on top of his head.
then when he cap dropped onto the ground (because he was dozing off)
he remained in the postion as shown in the first picture for like almost 10 secs when OBVIOUSLY the cap is way further up.
luckily he didn't drool all over the ground hahaha.
picture 2 shows him picking up his cap FINALLY!
and picture 3 shows him giving a funny face.
sometimes i really don't understand.
don't ask me why.
hahahaha.

these are the interesting things you can see on the train.
meet more WEIRD people.
rich people who go everywhere in their polished cars will never have such fascinating encounters. haha.. (consoling myself)



miumiu is supposed to come over to my house by 8pm today!
and i called him at 7.50pm to realise that
HE IS STILL AT HOME!
HAVEN'T EVEN BATHED!
(SLAP!)
fortunately, my mom's friend came with her cute god-granddaughter.
























she's SUPER cute!
i loveee her so much!!!!!
her name is selina! haha..
she's a mix between thai and chinese.
and see how she chews on her milkbottle and swing it leftand right.
haha..
and she's actually chuckling while doing so.
i wish i could tape it down! :D :D :D
and i got her to draw me something too!
but i cuoldn't quite make out what she was trying to draw.
hahaha.. but she's really so goddamm cute!
(ahh..!!!!) :D


then, miumiu finally arrived.
haha.. i think he's feeling guilty for being late and is afraid that i might be mad at him.
so he bought me pimple cream and mask.

"THINK I VERY UGLY GOT ALOT OF PIMLPES NEED MORE CARE IS IT?!?!"

hahaha. really quite ugly.



















i don't like to spend fridays at home.
friday nights are supposed to be spent drifting around town, spotting some nice music acompanied by nice beer. ahh.
heading over to miumiu's house to be part time aminah again tomorrow.
will be helping him with some painting work.
now tell me,
where to find a girlfriend who won't be angry when you're late and willingly help you paint your house?
help you wipe your cupboards and sayang you.
WHERE GOT!
you better cherish me, miumiu.
plenty of people want me.

FWAHAHAAHAHA.
Comments: Post a Comment