Sunday, March 19, 2006

good arms workout

























my entire saturday was gone.
painting.. napping.. and watching "pearl harbor"on tv.
josh harnett told me not to touch my structures one notes.

i helped miumiu with some painting at his house.
honestly, it is the first time i seriously paint walls.
in the past, my parents only allowed me to "touch up" the unpainted corners.
because they were afraid taht i might screw things up.
hahahaha.
shaofeng was ill.
so, miumiu, miumiu's younger brother, his mom and i worked our asses off painting the huge living room!

it was tiring for me! i think i'm such a weakling! (argh)
but it was a good arms workout though. hahaha.

miumiu wore his army top (which is goddamn SMELLY!) to paint.
plus cap somemore.
hahahaha.. i was telling him he looked like some guerilla.
and i was made to wear a cap too. luckily i did!
hahaha.. we got really dirty at the end of the whole session!
and i felt like the CLEANIEST (shing shing~~) girl after i scrubbed myself in the bath.

omfg.. thinking that saturday is all over.
i got a test tomorrow!!!!!
and i've got to prepare presentation slides to send to my groupmates by tonight!
and a 500 words write-up to hand in tomorrow!
i can smell death.

i can't see miumiu today already.
before he left for soccer this morning,
he sat by my bed and sat bye to me.
BUT I WAS SO TIRED I CAN'T EVEN OPEN MY EYES TO SEE HIM!
shame on me.
(sobs...)
i want to see miumiu.
Comments: Post a Comment