Sunday, March 26, 2006

back to good ol' weekends!

friday was good again! hehehe!
i went out for a nice dinner with miumiu and headed over to indochine - the sanctuary at wisma atria for some nice chilling out.
i wore my new esprit top! it doesn't look like it is meant for kids at all right!!
haha.. and the best thing is.. it costs only $9.90.
haaha. i'm a bargain queen! yay.
put on my favourite ring and kitten heels too!
and also strawberry earrings!
i love fridays!




























it is a nice place. i've bypasses that place one hundred times but its the first time i went in.
the live band there is nice too.
i had a long island tea and it left me tipsy.
only one tall glass! ONE!
i'm one hell of a lousy drinker.





























we took crazy photos on the train! :D :D :D
it was so so funny. LOL!

















































hehe..
and miumiu bunked over at my place!
here are we impersonating the "MAGNUM LOOK" from zoolander.
hahaha! i love that crap show!





















i love love love spending one whole freaking day with miumiu! :)
i accompanied him to get a new haircut.
at ALAN'S place of course!
his haircut costs even cheaper! frigging 8 bucks!
omfg.
haha. and i thought it was quite decent.
miumiu has to get a trim every 3 weeks.
and it is definitely not cost-wise to spent like $30 on his hair every 3 weeks.
an $8 handsome haircut sounds more like a solution!

it is saturday again!
of course, saturday is family day!
we headed over to my grand's house at pasir ris.
and all the enjoyment started!!
haha.. beers.. nice food.. kids.. ktv.. carrom.. and uno cards!


and something special yesterday was that my aunt actually brought along this tape which was done on her wedding day! (in 1991!!)

and i managed to let miumiu see how i looked like when i was a kid!
haha.. it felt incredible. it IS DIFFERNT from seeing old photographs.
i can see myself moving around and all. and it doesn't feel like it was ME!
hahaha!

i got this bad habit of tugging on my panty when i was young.
(because the panty keeps going into my crack!)
hahha! oh my.. this is embarrassing.
:p
haha.. yep. and my whole family were like teasing me yesterday!
including miumiu!!

and it was hilarious to check out their bombastic retro-ish hairstyles and dresses too.


















































uncle bought supper for all of us!!
luckily family gatherings are only a once a week affair.
if not we're all going to be fatsos in no time with all the friend kway teow and beer blasts.



























and my family HEARTS carrom games!!





























miumiu, myself and my brother accompanied my mom to the market today!
i really really like going market with my mom sometimes.
haha. because there are actually alot of nice stuff to see.
and nice food to eat.
and i'll have a say in what my mother shops for at times too! :D
dada and i were wearing black overall!
we look so like brothers when we walk together!
and i bought this cutesy thingy to hang on my mobile.
damm cute.
and i found the chewing gum my aunt bought for me from genting too!
it is in the shape of crayons.
heheh. she said she bought them for me because i like to draw!
:) so sweet! *muaks*




























and specially for passerby~~!
i think my eyebrow liner looks like junk in this picture.
haha. SORRY!
:p
anyway, i think its look to get a brown and black one.
esp if you have dyed hair.
you can blend a little brown with black.
if not black itself will be too harsh.
if you don't mind spending more i think you can get those really good eyebrow brushes.
i think the brush itself really matters alot.
and as for these cheapsie eyebrow palettes, just have to keep them clean and it'll be good enough.
don't learn from me.
SO DIRTY!!!
hahaha!!

Comments: Post a Comment