Monday, February 27, 2006

monday blues!

fanny dear sent me her part of the photos we took last week during tanning.
hehe.. really puts a smile on my face when i saw the funny shots.
hahahaha!
it gives me so much joy hanging out with fanny!
thanks dear! :D


here in this following picture,we were pretending to be a worker trimming the grass and a afghanistan woman respectively.

























fanny dear wanted me to show my big fat ass.
haha..
made me so shy~
fwahahahaahah!

























I HEART FANNY DEAR! :)



























it is monday again.
sigh.
the first monday right after my one-week long holidays is a super blue one.
packed with lab session and assignments..
tests coming up..
bleah.
i was missing miumiu so much!
and as we were msning each other when i stole a moment slacking in the library,
i wanted him to mms me how he looked now.
hahaha.. check this out.














he and his stupid (but very lubbable) face.
hehehe.
love love!
of course, i had to reciprocate.





















it was difficult to take this picture in the quiet but crowded library!
as you can see, i was trying to smile and be discreet at the same time.
haha..
miumiu is coming over to give me some last minute tuitioning before my quiz on thursday.
he is my AP mok. my part time tutor. yay.
i miss him so much when my home-bound train bypasses CCK station.
the tau hway store just right in front.. sob! that was where our yummy tau hway lies.
but miumiu is so far away from me.
i miss miumiu! :(
we're like glue.

i can foresee some tuesday blues now.
Comments: Post a Comment