Tuesday, February 07, 2006

i'm 20 something

ranting in here is definitely a great way to spend time talking to myself.
technical communications class was an exciting one today.
it is already the 7th week and i haven't attended that class at all.
(minus the 2 tuesdays that happened to be public holidays)
the class was already divided into group for the upcoming project.
i felt so wasted when my teacher said,
"is any group willing to take peggy in if not she's not going to have a group."
AND no one made a sound.
argh. fortunately, some familiar faces in my lab class happened to be in the same tech communications class with me and they took me in.
i seriously hate projects.
probably because i'm like vincent. ALOOF too. hahaha.
my teacher said civil engineers have to learn how to work as a team because no one builds a building alone.
at that moment, i found another reason to hate studying as an engineer.

i'm blessed with a very enthusiastic tuition kid.
we missed one tuition class last week and this week, we're going to have a nice 3 sessions to make up for what we've lost.
actually, being full time tutor might be a great deal after all.
perhaps that is another alternative i can turn to after i graduate.
lol.
seriously, at 21 year old. have you thought of what you'll turn out to be in future?
as the graduate-and-step-into-society line draws nearer and nearer,
my nerves wreck stronger and stronger.
i told my mother i really hate growing up,
and she laughed at me!
she told me that 20s is actually the best time in one's life.
to me, i think it has to be 16 years old.
i've been suffering for almost 5 years already.
not an adult yet, and no longer a teenager.
20 year old is not a good age.
Comments: Post a Comment