Tuesday, January 31, 2006

woof year

chinese new year is the coolest festival ever!
for kids.
and i'm still a kid!
i get money, get to gamble, get to eat goodies, and get to hear praises from distant relatives.
what more can kids ask for?
i love having miumiu as my counterpart when we're doing our routined visits along with my family.

here are some pictures of my reunion dinner at yck.
with some not-too-delicious yu sheng.
but very great company like aunt and grandma! :)





























went to join the rest of my huge family after our mini reunion dinners at ktv!
haha.. we booked the whole huge room. (courtesy of my very efficient uncle)
hee.. we had a great night! ktv, food, pool all in a single room!
and of course, miumiu was there too!





























and my handsome but gambly miumiu. (-_-")
haha.
i was with him everyday throughout this new year period!
WAHAHAAHAH.
i'm pegs glue.
stronger then elephant brand! *yeahboy*





























and yes, if you have noticed,
i had a little haircut again.
fwahahahaha... i was at school that day and my friend commented that he preferred my previous hairstyle.
then as i was making my way out for lunch, another gf told me i got some hair sticking out at the crown of the hair making me look like tweety the fucking bird!

from then on, i knew those hair are to be shed!

i'm really sian. SHOULDN'T HAVE CUT IT AT JA**ZEN BACK THEN!
sindy kept counselling me that i mustn't cut it again! haha..
and not even trim it in future!
aiya hair only. let's not make a big fuss over it. :p
shall stop harping over it.
ANYWAY!!

i went to Alan's to have my hair cut!
and i totally dig it! :D
a bad hair day can really break my day.
it is kinda a relief that i got a haircut before cny.
don't wanna look like tweety during new year.
lol.
want also must look like dog. hahaha! play banlat got more luck mah~

wahahahahaa.. :p

think i look a lot more fresh with short hair but i look OLD too!
or is it that my boyfriend look to young for his age?
really sad case.
i'm gonna take a pencil and draw lines on miu's forehead tomorrow when i see him. \(^_^)/
Comments: Post a Comment