Tuesday, January 03, 2006

weeett--!

hehe.. i changed the plain white background to an orange one.
hopefully it'll be slightly more refreshing for the eye.
keke. i wonder if you guys like it.
and a new song to come along too! hahaha!
anyway, i'll be attending my first class of the week tomorrow!!
can't wait for it to happen!
haha. first time i'm so looking forward to classes!
and miumiu is very nice too!
although this semester he'll be having his attachment.
(his attachment starts two weeks later)

he will be going for classes with me tomorrow!
for a week!
haha.. he's going to just sit beside me throughout all my lectures!
HOW SWEET IS THAT!
*awwww*
he's honey-coated!
and i'll be partying with my girlfriends tomorrow at MOS too!
tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!
come quickly!

and i thought of changing my blog address to
sixpegs.blogspot.com
that was actually dimpled jason's suggestion yesterday. :p
haha.. because i LOVE number 6.
my birthday falls on the 6th,
and 6pegs is like 6pecs, which means FIT FIT!! MUSCLES!
haha.. one of my new year resolutions!
plus,
i thought i should not be a crestfallen peggy anymore.
its new year after all!!
so i ought to be happier!
and six pegs i should be!
Comments: Post a Comment