Tuesday, January 10, 2006

to get nice hair



here is a little map i drew up for my dear anonymous reader of my blog! the little map to find alan the stylist in yishun! hahaha.. note!! there might be some things in the picture u wun understand. the yellow messy thigny is shelter since it has been raining and raining these days, a shelter is very important! esp for girls! hee. the salon is at the bottom left corner of this picture. there are also two trails in the picture.

orange trail - sunny route & blue trail - rainy route.

when taking the rainy route, you might wanna go into the eatery with the famous yishun laksa for some piping hot yummy laksa! trust me, when i say its good. it is fantastic! hehe.. and i reckon you will feel like peeing more often in cold days. so there is also a public toilet near the vicinity of the salon.

name of the salon is "city hair salon" and i suppose the best stylist there will be the boss - alan.

DO NOT GO ON TUESDAYS! and they're closed very early in the evenings too. do be an early bird! :D

as for me, i'm gonna keep my hair dammmmmm long! *ahhhhhh* in fact, i made a pact with dada that i will not cut my hair until we make it to bangkok this coming vacation! hiak hiak. then i'm gonna do everything i could do to my hair when i reach there! hahaha! i can't wait for that to happen, seriously! :p

i'm totally couch potato today! with my miumiu who slept over at my humble shed yesterday. i love waking up to see dada just sleeping right beside my mattress. haha.. he looks very cute! although alot of people commented that i actually look alot older than him (despite him being 3 years my senior), i still feel like a half grown adult before him. one who badly needs attention and care. wahahahahahaha..... i'm sure a disgusting girlfriend huh. *slurp*

aite, we were talking about the couch potato part. we ate breakfast cereals when we woke up. and switched on "I, Robot" to watch together. then ATE chicken in a biscuit, then went out to eat hot noodles in the cold afternoon, THEN WE CAME HOME AND SLEPT AGAIN!

NOW I'M HAVING STIFF NECK AGAIN!

is that the side effect of having too much not-at-night-sleep?

i just woke up like near half hour ago. and sorry, my parents are rushing me to take my dinner!

BE RIGHT BACK!

...

.

....

...

.......

.....

.

*burp*

i'm going to eat lesser from tomorrow onwards! since school started, i've beene ating like nobody's business. pegs doesn't wanna be couch potato. NOOO! miumiu is going MOS with his reccos tomorrow. and he asked me to go along. my tequila-phobia is still not over yet. still feel a little pukey when i see liquor. haha. i think even if i really go tomorrow, i better not drink at all!

how how how.. should i go? pegs still has lessons on thursday mornings. i think my timetable is really not made for wednesday ladies nights. hahaha. 8.30am classes everyday except friday (which starts at 9.30am. duh.)

schooling really sucks.

Comments: Post a Comment