Sunday, January 08, 2006

new year shopping

went bugis with my family yesterday for a little clothes shopping.
i din buy any clothes though.
BUT I BOUGHT A BAG!
keke.. just a tiny one from tim burton's
"last nightmare before christmas"
its a little coffin thingy and its really cute!!!








































but i think i'm gonna have some trouble holding it. haha..
because i really hate holding bags on my hands.

but DUH.

the bag is too weird and funny to be ignored. :p

here are some pictures taken yesterday.

not really in the mood to take pictures. sigh. it has been raining and raining whole day! and rain never fails to dampen my mood! ALL THE TIME.

my cuzzie raylene is getting prettier and prettier day by day. next time when she grows up i'm gonna get her to take part in MSU. hehehe..!

the focus of this next photo is not on my phat brother but that cute little red thing on the background. hehe.. he look very hamstery. AND SO CUTE! his name is yang, and he's in love with miumiu too! and he asks very cute questions like

"why shaowei gor gor put his hand on peggy jiejie's shoulder? he so tiko.."

"last time when yangyang still baby that time shaowei gorgor and peggy jiejie already get married issit?"

weehehehe~~

no doubt about it. this woman is my mom. hahaha.. cute right? wahha!

SOME of my cuzzies.

with phat philson. (-_-) he got some broken fingers as you can see.

Comments: Post a Comment