Monday, December 26, 2005

spring clean!

i cleaned up my whole room single handedly today!
i am such a housewife! hahaha..
i think i'll make a good mummy next time. hmm..
alright, maybe not so. but i'll surely clean my house well next time
sometimes.
:p

i love and hate the coming new school term.
firstly, i hate school.
but school just HAS to happened no matter what.
so if everything comes quickly,
it also signifies that everything will end faster too.

secondly, i'm suddenly surrounded by this surge of impulse to mug damm hard this coming semester. although i know it is only temporary, but it is also my responsibility to study as much as possible while the feeling as still around. hahaha.

but then again, this new semester is going to be a rather lonely one.
dada is going on attachment and i won't be able to be with him in school anymore.
i hate that.
i love going to school with shaowei the most. :(
he is my motivation to go to school.
and my only discipline master in NTU.
now that he is not around.
i can foresee myself having less motivation, and discipline.
shucks.

i promised miumiu to study hard.
and i promised myself to study hard too!
i have to clear ALLLLL the modules i've failed!
yesh! *grrrr*

i'm going to have another tuition student this week.
i kinda like this kind of lifestyle. haha.
at least it can keep me busy. and won't keep clinging on to miumiu.
*pitiful*
seeing my clean room now makes me wanna start studying! hahaha!!!
i must be siao!

:D

you know, i want to be a happy person.
and i hope people around me to be happy too.
and there's something i hope myself can be.

a less lazy girl. *scratch tummy*
Comments: Post a Comment