Thursday, December 08, 2005

one day to bintan trip! :D

i've gotten more photos from the photographers today.
hee.. and since i'm so free at home. i shall post them up and talk about them.
haha.. i might be doing another photoshoot with one of the photographers on sunday too.
hope it'll turn out really cool hehe..



went for a casting today at pagoda street.
for some starhub tvc.





















my luck has never been good for such castings.
my gut feeling tells me this one is going to have the same outcome as the last few also.
pathetic me. haha..

alright, back to the pictures.
alot of the photographers said i look better when i don't smile.
i'm not too sure about that.
sometimes when i stare too hard, my eyeballs will look like they're popping out!
hahaha..!
it never fail to freak people out.
lol.
but my face gets really big sometimes when i smile. damm sad.
:'(

































i'm not into photography.
dunno what the photographer did.
i looked a bit charred. hahaha..


































i look so darn fierce here!
like i'm really to tear flesh off somebody! RAWH!


























alright this is just a candid shot. :p











































i dig this photo!!






















































i'm leaving for bintan tomorrow!!!!!!!
i'm totally thrilled!!
T O T A L L Y!
muaks muaks! hehehehe..
and mokie will be coming over tonight.
help me pack up some stuff and to leave together with me tomorrow!
everything is so darn exciting.
i know you might think i'm mad harping over just a mere bintan trip.
but HELLYEA! it feels as excited as i'm going off to the moon! :D
can't wait for tomorrow to come!
as much as i hate getting dark dull skin now,
i'm lusting for the fine soft sand i'm gonna get at bintan already!
oh mannn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my dream is to go somewhere where i can skinny dip and tan nude!
woohoo..
i hate my white ass.
weheehehe~
and i'm looking forward to seeing sindy dear tonight.
although its just gg to be a glimpse
(sindy dear is just passing me smtg today)
but yea. muaks. i miss her!
Comments: Post a Comment